Slideshow


European Cups Ranking System Explanation ECRS Ranking Comparison between nations in European Cups

martedì 3 giugno 2014

Introduction


This blog is about football. I will analyse national teams, clubs and players using data and numbers, also publishing some infographics and data visualizations made by me.
I will start with the main European leagues, but I will enlarge the scope of the analysis to other leagues and teams from all over the World.






Questo blog parla di calcio. Analizzerò i numeri e i dati di squadre nazionali, club e singoli giocatori, utilizzando anche infografiche e visualizzazioni dati create da me.
Inizierò con i principali campionati europei, per poi estendere l’analisi anche a campionati e squadre del resto del mondo.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento